MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Popcorn for Breakfast!

Shhh, don't tell anyone, but my kids had pimento cheese and sea salt caramel popcorn from CaJa Popcorn for breakfast this morning - and they loved every bite!  The good news is that it's actually made to be healthier than other popular popcorn chains, so maybe it wasn't toooooo bad for breakfast!
 
One of their tins would make a lovely gift for Mother's Day or Father's Day.  It would also make a great graduation surprise, party favor or gift.  And a lot of businesses buy their blank tins so they can adhere a personalize message or company sticker for marketing gifts.  And they even do weddings!  Oh, the possibilities for popcorn!
 
If you're in Atlanta, you can get some at my friend Kevin's store.  If you're in Nashville, you can pick some up at Loveless Café.   you can also order it online at www.cajapopcorn.com.
 
Be ready for yumminess!
 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home