MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Family Fun - Hearts

We've been having fun playing the card game Hearts this week.  I taught my 13 and 10 year old how to play, and my 8 year old has watched us play a few hands.  The boys love it!  I have so many great memories of playing hearts with friends, so it's very fun to share the tradition with my family.  Best of all - there's hardly any storage required for a deck of cards on the bookshelf or in the car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home