MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Tech and Travels

Our family of 6 went to the beach with my parents last week.  We didn't have a car DVD player, so my mom offered to get us a portable DVD player for the car to help my constantly on-the-move 7-month old baby sit still happily.  It was such a blessing to us on our trip - especially when he decided to stay awake almost the whole trip from Florida to Tennessee!  We didn't use it constantly - he still had independent play with toys, playtime with siblings/parents, and quiet rest time.  But when he was tired of sitting still, it was a HUGE help with keeping him happy.  The rest of us were very grateful for a little bit of technology during our travels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home